This post will show you simple step by step on how to download WhatsApp status updates. WhatsApp last year added new status updates that allow users to upload many photos and videos as status updates. Some of your friend’s status updates can be education, informational or a vital document you may want to download and save to your device but unfortunately, WhatsApp doesn’t provide any feature to do download WhatsApp status updates.
The good news here is that you can use an application called story saver for WhatsApp by Khakhee developer to perform this action hitch free!
The main features of the application are;
- Ability to download multiple WhatsApp picture and video status and re-post status stories.
- it has an inbuilt media player and stories viewer.
How to Use story saver for WhatsApp Application
- Go to Google play store and search for “story saver for WhatsApp” – download and install it.
- Launch the application and under options choose “recent stories”, you’ll see photos and videos displayed in different option tap.
- Select any videos and photos as many as you wish to download and click on the download icon to begin your download.
Note: all the downloaded photos will be saved to a folder called “StoryPictures” while downloaded videos will be saved to a folder called “StoryVideos” in your phone gallery – This folders are created by the application upon installation.